Tuesday, February 8, 2011

quasi-quotation

i am in a constant battle with my mind. i go from thinking that i am special for being "intelligent" to realizing that being aware of my being special is, in fact, a sign that i am just seeking attention and simply something i like thinking about myself. then i realize that being aware of that fact counter-acts itself, and i am stuck in an endless paradox of myself. i have not yet learned how to stop and just say "it doesn't matter"

I honestly thought I wrote this. but as it turns out this is just a quote I saved while stumbling. It rang so true that I was in honest disbelief that someone else wrote it. I thought to myself "how the hell did all of these pages on Google access something I haven't yet published?" as I did a resource check. The one thing that threw me off was the use of the word paradox, it's not a word I use frequently. 


Why am I so weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment